SonaSpray fc advantages
- Achieves M1 certification for Building Materials emissions.
- Class 0 to BS476 & B-s1,d0 fire rating (full fire test reports available on request). View full fire ratings.
- Absorbs sound energy instead of reflecting it, reducing reverberation times and overall noise levels.
- Can contribute up to 17 points to the overall LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating of a project.
- Product specific Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) to ISO 14025 available. See related PDFs tab below.
- The water-based adhesive provides a strong, durable and resilient bond.
- Sound absorber an be applied to virtually any substrate configuration.
- Can aid in condensation control by inhaling and exhaling moisture as the indoor climate changes.
- Sprays directly onto plasterboard, concrete, steel sheet and most other surfaces.
listen to the amazing acoustic results!
SonaSpray fc is the sound absorbing spray that transforms a noisy, reverberant space into a pleasant acoustic ambience with clarity of speech and music.
Future reconstruction of buildings may require the removal of our environmentally friendly SonaSpray sound absorber. It can be recycled or disposed of as a non-special waste and your local authority environmental department will give advice on recycling.
Note: Some surfaces, such as water stained ceilings, wood and oxidized metal, will require sealing to prevent migratory staining of the SonaSpray finish.
acoustic spray projects
what our customers say
“Our experience over the years teaches us that architecture and interior design are so much more than just looks. We consider every factor with each project we work on, and acoustics is no exception. We knew we needed a premium acoustic product that would also work with our designs, which is why we chose Oscar Acoustics.
The acoustics here are absolutely amazing – those speakers on the stage are stadium quality!”
David Mason, Director of Hospitality at Scott Brownrigg, Hard Rock Hotel, London
“We had been running out of ideas on how to improve noise levels due to reverberation off our high ceilings during our busy monthly Dementia Café, when someone recommended Oscar Acoustics. Ben and his team responded quickly and recommended an application of their SonaSpray product. The installation was quick, just a couple of days, and the team were professional, friendly and cleaned up after themselves really well.
The difference was noticed immediately and at the next Dementia Café we didn’t have any patients complain about noise levels, meaning that more patients and carers were able to access support and advice.
Thank you so much to Oscar Acoustics for your support, as you can see your work has meant that this space is now much more accessible and user friendly for people with Dementia and we can continue to ensure our service supports as many people as possible.”
Heart of Kent Hospice – SonaSpray
“I am writing to congratulate your company for the success achieved in the reduction of the noise level in our school dining room when 200+ children are having their lunch.
Prior to the application of SonaSpray, the noise level was deafening, and now it is possible to talk to ones neighbour in a normal voice when lunching at the staff table…”
D.K.Emmett, Bursar, Fulham Prep School – SonaSpray fcx