Office opening hours
Our offices opening hours are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.00pm. The office will close before Christmas and reopen after New Year (please contact us for year specific details).
Orders placed over the weekend or Bank Holidays will not be processed until the following working day. Please take this into consideration when calculating delivery times.
Delivery or collection
- A preferred delivery service can be entered when ordering the goods. These will be adhered to wherever possible, but cannot always be guaranteed.
- Standard express delivery 2-3 working days. Please take this into account when calculating delivery times.
- Any delivery dates or periods quoted by the Company are estimates only, given in good faith and the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages whether direct or consequential resulting from any failure to meet such delivery dates or periods. All goods shall be delivered to the Purchaser’s premises in the United Kingdom and risk in the goods shall pass on such delivery. Goods offered from stock are offered subject to their availability when the Purchaser’s order is received.
- If you are not going to be in when the delivery is going to be made please inform us as early as possible and leave a note for the driver. If it is not possible to leave the delivery in your absence a redelivery cost will be incurred before the goods are redelivered; this will be at the standard delivery rates. All deliveries require a signature from the receiver in case of any problems with the delivery that may result in refunds or replacements having to be sent.
- Goods can be collected form our warehouse, please contact us to arrange a collection before you arrive so we can make sure your goods are ready to collect.
- Please do not arrange to have a tradesman on site until after your goods have arrived and you have checked them (we will not pay your tradesman’s costs in the event that the goods have arrived late, been damaged in transit or are not suitable for any reason).
Standard terms of delivery:
- Collected orders will be free of additional charge
- All orders must be checked on delivery
- All orders must be signed for on delivery
- An additional charge will be made if orders have to be redelivered
- The purchaser must ensure that there is reasonable access to the delivery site. If this is not available an additional charge may be made
- Deliveries are curb side drops only
- All prices are subject to VAT @ 20%
- Delivery prices apply to mainland United Kingdom only. Please contact Oscar Acoustics before purchasing online to receive a quote for delivery outside of mainland United Kingdom.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery
- Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or in accordance with our returns policy because it is damaged or defective, you must inform us immediately on delivery. We will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us.
- Oscar Acoustics will check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
- Goods can be returned to us for a refund. Costs incurred by the Purchaser for the returns of unwanted goods will not be refunded by Oscar Acoustics
- All items returned must be in a resaleable condition. Non resaleable goods will not be credited
- Where goods are returned, original carriage will not be refunded
- A 15% restocking charge will be applied to returns