SonaSpray fcx advantages
- SonaSpray fcx acoustic plaster controls noise by absorbing sound energy instead of reflecting it, reducing reverberation times and overall noise levels.
- Class 0 to BS476 and B-s1,d0 fire ratings. View full fire ratings.
- Contributes up to 17 points to the overall LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) rating of a project.
- Product-Specific, Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) to ISO 14025 are available. See related PDFs below.
- SonaSpray fcx achieves M1 certification for Building Materials emissions.
- Can be applied to virtually any substrate configuration.
- Can aid in condensation control by inhaling and exhaling moisture as the indoor climate changes.
- The acoustic plaster is easy to repair locally.
SonaSpray for interiors that sound as good as they look
SonaSpray fcx acoustic plaster spray is ideal for use in offices, atria, swimming pools, classrooms, restaurants and any interior public places. Our SonaSpray range of acoustic plasters and acoustic sprays enable architects and designers to create beautiful modern spaces that sound as good as they look.
Our white acoustic plaster finish can be spray painted to a chosen colour, with minimal effect on the sound absorption qualities and its ability to control reverberation. Bespoke colour materials are also available (minimum order quantities apply).
Independent acoustic test data for painted SonaSpray fcx is available on request.
acoustic spray projects
what our customers say
“I am writing to congratulate your company for the success achieved in the reduction of the noise level in our school dining room when 200+ children are having their lunch.
Prior to the application of SonaSpray, the noise level was deafening, and now it is possible to talk to ones neighbour in a normal voice when lunching at the staff table…”
D.K.Emmett, Bursar, Fulham Prep School – SonaSpray fcx
“Our experience over the years teaches us that architecture and interior design are so much more than just looks. We consider every factor with each project we work on, and acoustics is no exception. We knew we needed a premium acoustic product that would also work with our designs, which is why we chose Oscar Acoustics.
The acoustics here are absolutely amazing – those speakers on the stage are stadium quality!”
David Mason, Director of Hospitality at Scott Brownrigg, Hard Rock Hotel, London
“Simply Awesome! It’s created a totally different dining environment. Speech and music are clear and all background clutter noise has gone. The restaurant feels comfortable and somehow warmer and cosier.”
Tim Yeo, Black Tiles Restaurant Owner – SonaSpray
“The architect’s solution of fitting high level ‘sound absorbing’ panels produced a negligible improvement. We continued to ‘battle’ with intolerable ‘echo’ making the room unfit for its-purpose.
Following an independent sound monitoring exercise an alternative acoustic dampening application was recommended. Sonaspray was selected. My caretaking staff were greatly impressed by the attention to detail paid by your engineers in the installation procedure. Every surface was carefully covered and the procedure was very professionally completed.
The effect of the application has been tremendous! The hall is a different room and PE, assemblies and lunch-times have become pleasurable occasions compared to the sonic battleground we experienced previously.”
Headteacher, Meadowside School, Gloucester – SonaSpray