We are very proud to have won the following awards:
National Building & Construction Awards 2023
- Best Subcontractor of the year
- Best Construction Business
- Best Family Business
- Best Business in West Kent
Kent Business Awards 2022
experts in architectural acoustic finishes
We are Britain’s leading provider of seamless acoustic sprays and acoustic plasters for the control of noise reverberation in buildings. Having the most extensive range, enables us to offer a product for every project, design and budget.
We have complete acoustic solutions for all sectors including offices, education, industrial, entertainment, stadiums and hospitality.
We have been in business for over 45 years, specialising in spray applied acoustic finishes for the last 24 years. This wealth of experience enables us to provide a long lasting and quality acoustic installation for any design situation. Our extensive engineering and acoustic background gives us the tools to design bespoke detailing solutions for our clients.
SonaSpray and Oscar Elite exceed the latest fire requirements set under the updated Fire Safety: Approved Document B.
The SonaSpray range boasts class-leading environmental credentials, contributing to some of the world’s most stringent sustainability, VOC and wellbeing certification systems.
free acoustic appraisals
Our wealth of experience has enabled us to produce a detailed pre start checklist to ensure a quality, long lasting installation, and our service includes free acoustic appraisals.
RIBA approved for CPD
Book our RIBA approved CPD – Diversity in sound & reverberation control in buildings’.
NBS Source partner
We are partners with IBS, which means you can find our products on NBS Source, and they are included within all current NBS software.
We have standard detail drawings for most design situations along with BIM
Objects for all of our products, available to download from our website and the National BIM Library.
class leading products
- SonaSpray and Oscar Elite seamless acoústic sprays and acoustic plasters.
- Oscar Iso-Mount soundproofing systems for the reduction of noise transfer between floors/ceilings.
- Sonatherm acoustic thermal insulation for industrial, basement car parks, balconies and cantilever buildings.
- Oscar Evo-Blade patented knife edge trim. Compatible with both acoustic and non-acoustic plasters, Evo-Blade allows for dramatic transitions between ceiling heights, elegant, recessed lighting channels, perfect corners & a seamless slim line finish.
a safe pair of hands
From specification to installation, everything is kept in-house at Oscar Acoustics. We tailor all training specifically to our line of work, with our specialist teams installing our acoustic systems day in, day out. This ensures a high-quality finish every time.
We have a company culture of safety first and we take our health and safety records very seriously. We regularly send in unannounced independent auditors to inspect and report on our installation teams and they have always scored exceptionally.
We are CHAS, Achilles and ConstructionLine accredited.